Lisa Storer - Director of Maks and Blaze

We introduce you to our very own Lisa Storer, Director and Founder of Maks and Blaze. 

We sat down with Lisa and asked her a few personal and interesting questions so that we could find out a little bit more about the brains and the brawn behind the empire that is Maks & Blaze.






-----------

Q: If I could raid a famous person’s wardrobe… 
A: Alice Apfel. Alice is an eccentric style icon who doesn’t follow fashion in the modern day sense yet manages to stand out with her eclectic style.

Q: Are those new socks? 

A: At the moment I have a fetish for socks with all the latest fashion prints. But it is more of a collection than actually wearing them -  socks and shoes can look very Michael Jackson!

Q: If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them? 

A: That is hard, I love the tortured life of artists like Salvador Dali and Henri Toulouse-Lautrec. All great artists ponder the Existentialism of life. To sit in a café in Paris pondering the meaninglessness of life would be a dream come true, go figure!

Q: If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find? 

A: I am quite a health freak so my fridge is full of veggies, fruit and water – much to the dismay of my family.

Q: Walk us thorough a typical day of your life: 

A: A bit like ground hog day, every day is the same – getting kids off to school; running my business; homework with the kids; making dinner; kids to bed; pass out from exhaustion. I do however get to escape on my travels for business which is a very creative time for me and I love meeting new people.

Q: What would you pack if your house was burning down: 

A: My William Kentridge painting and my kids. I am not super attached to things.

Q: TV or Radio
A: Neither, books are my passion

Q: Heels or flats

A: Flats I am always in a hurry

Q: Malls or Markets: 

A: Vintage shops and antique markets

Q: What type of clothing will we never see you wearing: 

A: The new hot dungaree look reminds me of my youth, so 80’s!! 



                                                                 -----------


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

C.A.R.L.Y - Customer commitment Attention to detail, Reputation renew re-invent, Love for what you do, Yes can attitude